All you need to know to know about stakedrop.
To participate in the stakedrop you must run and maintain at least one node:
- the Random Beacon node by staking KEEP
- the ECDSA node by staking both KEEP and ETH or ETH only.
200,000,000 KEEPs (20% of the KEEP supply) are distributed through the stakedrop with 10% (20 million) KEEP for Random Beacon and 90% (180 million) for ECDSA nodes.
- how to participate in the Random Beacon and / or the ECDSA node
- the minimum amount of KEEP to stake
- how much rewards to earn
- the risks associated with staking
Have you wondered how much KEEP you could earn by staking your KEEP and/or ETH? How much could you earn by providing KEEP liquidity? This model is for you to learn:
- how many KEEP will be distributed each month in the stakedrop
- how many KEEP will be distributed each month in the liquidity reward distribution
- how much $ you can make by playing with ETH and KEEP prices in the spreadsheet.
This is the official article announcing the stakedrop on the team Medium.
The Keep stakedrop kicked-off with a live Crowdcast on June 8 2020. This presentation was driven by Matt Luongo (Keep CEO) and Sloan Thompson (DevOps at Keep). You can rewatch the video below and learn how to stake!